Not only can you save money on tickets by purchasing online, you have the option to save even more by visiting us during certain periods.
Select a date/ticket type from the calendar below:
- visit us on any green, yellow or blue day in 2017, including October half term.
- visit us on any yellow or blue day in 2017, includes most days except for weekends in September and October half term.*
- visit us on any blue days in 2017, includes most weekdays in October and November, most of December.**
Looking to buy gift tickets?
Click here to visit our gift shop >
Are you a UK taxpayer? If so, please consider Gift Aiding!
Gift Aiding allows us to treat the payment you make today as a donation, and reclaim 25p in Gift Aid for every £1 given. Gift Aid is reclaimed from the tax you pay for the current tax year.
I want to Gift Aid my payment to Bristol Zoological Society today. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in the current tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I understand that I can only Gift Aid Admission tickets or Memberships/Annual Passes that I purchase for myself or myself and my family.
Please do NOT treat my payment as a Gift Aid donation.
Simply make your purchase securely online and we will email you a reference number and confirmation. Simply print off your ticket, show it on your phone or jot down your reference number to show when you arrive.
Please note - admission tickets are non-refundable.
Student tickets are only valid when a student ID is produced at entry. In the case that valid student ID can't be shown, guests will be asked to pay the difference to change their ticket to adult entry.
Offer is available between 1st November 2017 and 31st December 2017.
*Saver ticket valid any day until the end of 2017.
**Super-Saver ticket exclusions (Not valid 26 Dec).
Please note: The zoo is closed on 25th December
Click here to see prices on the gate.
· Adult is classed as aged 19-64 years old inclusive.
· Child is classed as aged 2-14 years inclusive. Children aged under 2 years are free of charge. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
· Concessions apply for students (valid student ID must be shown), those aged between 15-18 years old inclusive, senior citizens aged 65 or over.
· Disabled adults or children can bring one carer with them free of charge when they pay full adult/child price. Evidence of eligibility will be requested, which may include a Blue Badge, statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS, or a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper.
Individual, concession and group
By car, train, bus or bike
Ethical and sustainable food
Adopt your favourite Zoo animal
Unique experiences at the Zoo.