Not only can you save money on tickets by purchasing online, you have the option to save even more by visiting us during certain periods.
Select a date/ticket type from the calendar below:
- visit us on any green, yellow or blue day in 2017, including October half term.
- visit us on any yellow or blue day in 2017, includes most days except for weekends in September and October half term.*
- visit us on any blue days in 2017, includes most weekdays in October and November, most of December.**
Are you a UK taxpayer? If so, please consider Gift Aiding!
Gift Aiding allows us to treat the payment you make today as a donation, and reclaim 25p in Gift Aid for every £1 given. Gift Aid is reclaimed from the tax you pay for the current tax year.
I want to Gift Aid my payment to Bristol Zoological Society today. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in the current tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I understand that I can only Gift Aid Admission tickets or Memberships/Annual Passes that I purchase for myself or myself and my family.
Please do NOT treat my payment as a Gift Aid donation.
Simply make your purchase securely online and we will email you a reference number and confirmation. Simply print off your ticket, show it on your phone or jot down your reference number to show when you arrive.
Please note - admission tickets are non-refundable.
*Saver ticket exclusions (Not valid 21-31 Oct, 1-5 Nov).
**Super-Saver ticket exclusions (Not valid 21-31 Oct, 1-5 Nov, 11-12 Nov, 18-19 Nov, 25-26 Nov, 26 Dec).
Halloween £5 Child ticket available for dates 21st Oct - 5th Nov, one child £5 ticket per full paying adult
Click here to see prices on the gate.
· Adult is classed as aged 19-64 years old inclusive.
· Child is classed as aged 2-14 years inclusive. Children aged under 2 years are free of charge. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
· Concessions apply for students (valid student ID must be shown), those aged between 15-18 years old inclusive, senior citizens aged 65 or over.
· Disabled adults or children can bring one carer with them free of charge when they pay full adult/child price. Evidence of eligibility will be requested, which may include a Blue Badge, statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS, or a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper.
Individual, concession and group
By car, train, bus or bike
Ethical and sustainable food
Adopt your favourite Zoo animal
Unique experiences at the Zoo.